Tuesday 8 February 2011

Buddy Holly

Hello,

Today I went to the Opticians. Now, is it me or is there something hilariously funny about having someones head exceptionally close, practically touching, to your face? I'm quite a fan of having my own personal space, and for some reason the vision of a man about a centimeter from my face with a funny light inspecting my eyes literally cracked me up. And then of course your mind thinks of a hundred and one funny moments in your life that in turn multiply the giggle factor by 10. Why on earth would you own mind cooperate in times like this eh? Of course not. I had to bite on my tongue so hard to stop. Also didn't help that he was absolutely beautiful.

So embarrassing.

Then I got my umbrella caught in the door on the way out. Tit.

And yes, I need glasses. Tempted to go for Buddy Holly style frames. We'll see.

Off to the gym.

Mil x

No comments:

Post a Comment