Thursday 20 January 2011

I can't think of a title.

Hello,

I just wanted to say Hello, and leave a very short entry to make up for the previous ma-hooos-ive essay.

So this week......

Firstly, I have kept to my detox. Haven't even slipped once. I know, can't quite believe it myself. And I feel fan-bloomin-tastic.

Secondly, I have literally fallen in love with Cornwall. Every evening this week I have driven home besides breathtaking views and sunsets.

Thirdly, for those of you who know me well, you may find this amusing. I do! If you don't know me, then skip to 'Fourthly...'. A young man has started to work at my school. In my department (music). He's tall. Mousy blonde. Very polite and extremely eloquent. Looks exactly like someone I used to know. Bit of a Raa. Can't decide to whether to be a music teacher or a priest...

(If you didn't skip to 'Fourthly', and in case you think I'm being disrespectful, I am not).

Fourthly, I love my job.

Fifthly, don't feelings have funny ways of doing what they want without you knowing, then suddenly appearing from nowhere. Completely inconsiderate. Perhaps I don't particularly want to feel that emotion, eh?!

Sixthly, my mum is the most amazing person in the world.

Seventhly, I am now re-reading New Moon. Need I say more...

There, all lovey dovey reflective stuff done. Sarcastic Mil will return next time.

Mil x

No comments:

Post a Comment